Attach file button (paperclip) disappeared from Copilot web

Anonymous
2024-03-28T07:16:56+00:00

Hi,

Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.

Regards,

Alex

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-17T18:39:46+00:00

    It is quite unfair for this issue to occur for Copilot Pro users.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T09:51:57+00:00

    I was informed it is not fully functional, so it comes and goes. Weird because there are other AI sites who can work with PDF's just fine. Microsoft could at least limit the types of files being uploaded if they don't want to deal with "every" file type.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T06:42:55+00:00

    I've sent the feedback using feedback button on 7th Apr, but no one has replied to me yet...

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T02:25:13+00:00

    Having the same issue here as a Copilot Pro user. It's happened once before, and the icon reappeared after 1 day or so, but it happened again. I don't know why it happened. The service is not very stable at this point

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T19:00:21+00:00

    I'm having the same issue, the file upload paperclip icon appears intermittently. I've checked this with CoPilot in Windows 11, or in Edge, or the copilot.microsoft.com site. And I'm also a Copilot Pro user.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments