Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.
Regards,
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I had the button this morning at 1 a.m. When I tried to upload another file later, around 6 p.m., I noticed it was missing. Now Copilot says that it does not have the ability to read files, so I am assuming they got rid of that feature.
I've just resolved this by clearing my browser cache.
It twigged when I was using InPrivate browsing and the paperclip appeared again.
I am having the same issue. What is the point in paying if I am unable to utilize the feature.
I've been experiencing the missing attachment/paperclip icon for nearly two weeks now. Tried signing out - makes no difference.