Attach file button (paperclip) disappeared from Copilot web

Anonymous
2024-03-28T07:16:56+00:00

Hi,

Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.

Regards,

Alex

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T19:02:45+00:00

    Did you find the solution? I am using the Copilot Pro($20), and the attach file button suddenly disappeared yesterday. When I log out the the button reappears. Is there any limitation on how many times we can upload files?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-04-05T10:25:44+00:00

    It is in testing right now - it can come and go in the future as well :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-29T06:39:44+00:00

    I've contacted the developers as advised.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-29T06:08:53+00:00

    Hello AlexxCosta.

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    Regarding to your information I assume that you have some issues on Copilot.

    We have tested and can reproduce the issue you mentioned. Yesterday, another user also reported a similar problem.

    (It seems that the feature was still available during yesterday's testing.)

    Since the returned webpage entirely depends on the server, we recommend that you provide feedback directly to the developers

    using the feedback button and wait for them to resolve the issue.

    If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.

    Best Regards,

    Tommy-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments