Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.
Regards,
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, exactly the reason why I cancelled my CoPilot subs and switched to Liner AI. Never looked back since**. See my earlier reply with Liner features I found useful and a link to the version with integrated Claude, Gpt-4o -->**.
https://getliner.com/?inviteCode=ZGMyMjc0Zjk
Also, they actually reply to support calls, albeit up to 5 days, Microsoft have not replied to anything on the attachment issues I had, which is simply not acceptable when paying subs.
Hint: sign up for a trial period for Liner Pro where they also offer credits you can use essentially to get discount that makes it cheaper that CoPilot.
I am a paid customer for Copilot. Why is it refusing to accept .doc files? How am I supposed to use the paid software for my work? What am I paying for?
Me too!
Reviewing LINER for MacBooks... Might do the trick... will report back for those here
Therefore, you concur that they did indeed get rid of it, albeit only temporarily and without any indication of its return. Thank you.
Because they haven't announced it, so there is no question of getting rid - if they announce it and then it goes, we can say that.