Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.
Regards,
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I've been experiencing the missing attachment/paperclip icon for nearly two weeks now. Tried signing out - makes no difference.
I've sent the feedback using feedback button on 7th Apr, but no one has replied to me yet...
Having the same issue here as a Copilot Pro user. It's happened once before, and the icon reappeared after 1 day or so, but it happened again. I don't know why it happened. The service is not very stable at this point
It is, indeed, gone. But this is far from the 1st time. It has come & gone a few times. Or it has been in one place and not another simultaneously.
Keep submitting to FH that it is wanted. Though, do remember, Copilot is still (Preview) and therefore still a work-in-progress.
Cheers,
Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/e5fb620f-72e1-4627-9943-0f1cb5df4b89?platform=QnA