Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Please help I encountered this error while attempting to add a phone number to my Microsoft account. The error message I received is as follows:
"Add phone number
Try another verification method That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method."
screenshots:
https://ibb.co/HBqzpth
https://ibb.co/YyMmkGd
I have attempted to add my phone number using the provided verification method, but it seems to be malfunctioning at the moment. As a result, I am unable to successfully link my phone number to my Microsoft account also I would like to claim a Microsoft Reward, but I need to add a phone number. However, I am encountering this problem.
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How did you manage to contact Microsoft support? Do you perhaps have an email for support that you can share?
Wait for a week if it persist contact microsoft support
Contact their customer support
Im trying to redeem a gift card from xbox and it won’t work and it says verification is not working right now with my own phone number and I cannot fix it
Microsoft rewards phone number add problem