Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn
When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the same issues:
Across multiple modules and learning paths, I’ve noticed that:
This issue occurs consistently across:
I also tested with a VPN and across multiple networks, but the problem persists regardless of location or device.
When inspecting the site using browser dev tools, I consistently see the following console errors:
**content.js:2 [ContentEntry] checking beta switch flag, isOn: false
2-ocr-azure:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
index-learner-experience.js:13168 Uncaught (in promise) undefined**
This appears to be a front-end script error affecting the learner experience on a platform-wide level.
If anyone else is experiencing the same, feel free to reply so Microsoft can escalate. I’ve submitted a formal report via the feedback tool, but posting here in case others are confused or think it’s just a personal browser issue.
I have the same problem! The practice tests aren't loading for me because of this line of code: let r = [removed_js] => o.abort(), n)
, s = await fetch(e, t);
Microsoft please fix!! My test is tomorrow!!
I'm having the same issues, I've tried different browsers (Edge & Brave):
Across multiple modules and learning paths, I’ve noticed that:
I managed to get things working after disabling any shields on Brave, switching themes, and repeatedly signing in/out sometimes fixes things but it is unstable and I haven't been able to replicate my results a single time.