Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn
When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue too.
I am as well.
Same here.
It is super annoying because we need to assume that it will marks the content as read.
The navigation buttons are not appearing.
It's working again for me (for the time being)
I've been having the issue on and off the last 2 days. I suddenly get one module to launch but at the end click on Complete Module i am presented with a blank page instead of the usual recommendation for the next module to study.