Microsoft Learn pages not working correctly

Anonymous
2025-03-24T14:41:24+00:00

Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn

When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T12:00:11+00:00

    Glad it's not just me, been having this issue for 2 days now and there's seemingly no mention of it anywhere from Microsoft.

    It was working fine yesterday when I signed out of my account so I thought maybe it was just a problem for me but now that isn't even working either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T13:32:46+00:00

    For me the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T14:22:15+00:00

    Same issue here. It seemed to work a few hours ago, but the issue reappeared shortly after. Tried it with Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Brave. Currently the whole Learning Path overview doesn't even show anymore

    Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate - Certifications | Microsoft Learn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T14:44:20+00:00

    Same here. It's been like this since yesterday

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-25T15:12:35+00:00

    There is a form at the bottom of Troubleshooting common training issues in Microsoft Learn | Microsoft Learn where we can "Report Feedback" with "Product or functionality" and reference this post to see if that gets some acknowledgement or attention to this issue.

    I experienced this briefly a couple of days ago, but it worked fine last night. Today, I can't get it to work at all. No buttons to progress to next step in modules anymore.

    I tried deleting cookies, as well as allowing 3rd party cookies for the site.

    I'm using the latest version of Edge and Windows 11 with all updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments