Microsoft Learn pages not working correctly

Anonymous
2025-03-24T14:41:24+00:00

Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn

When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T15:44:15+00:00

    Having the same exact issue. It is quite annoying. Nothing in service health.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T16:17:23+00:00

    I am having this issue too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T16:24:39+00:00

    Same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T16:26:53+00:00

    I'm having the same issues with Firefox and Chrome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T16:33:19+00:00

    Same here, also dashboard not working correctly. Please fix, I need to learn and track progress!!

    On Edge and FireFox Browsers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments