Microsoft Learn pages not working correctly

Anonymous
2025-03-24T14:41:24+00:00

Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn

When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T16:50:40+00:00
    • Same issue - clear cache / different browsers (Chrome / Edge) does not resolve.
    • Was working for a few minutes this early AM EST then stopped loading correctly after.
    • Not able to progress through modules, use the unit drop-down navigation feature, or complete modules.
    • Dashboard and profile sections were not loading on occasion yesterday as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T16:42:05+00:00

    I'm having the same issues:

    Across multiple modules and learning paths, I’ve noticed that:

    • The Next and Back navigation buttons are missing
    • Knowledge checks don’t load or are completely blank
    • Module durations and other progress indicators are also missing

    This issue occurs consistently across:

    • Browsers: Edge, Chrome (latest versions)
    • Devices: Windows 11 PC, Samsung Galaxy S24, and Chromebook
    • Modes: Regular and InPrivate/Incognito
    • Networks: Home Wi-Fi, mobile data, and VPN (US, UK, etc.)
    • Accounts: Signed in and signed out

    I also tested with a VPN and across multiple networks, but the problem persists regardless of location or device.

    When inspecting the site using browser dev tools, I consistently see the following console errors:

    **content.js:2 [ContentEntry] checking beta switch flag, isOn: false

    2-ocr-azure:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

    index-learner-experience.js:13168 Uncaught (in promise) undefined**

    This appears to be a front-end script error affecting the learner experience on a platform-wide level.

    If anyone else is experiencing the same, feel free to reply so Microsoft can escalate. I’ve submitted a formal report via the feedback tool, but posting here in case others are confused or think it’s just a personal browser issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T16:38:24+00:00

    Same issue here,

    tried on

    • Edge (incl clearing cashe and inprivate)
    • Fresh install of chrome (incl clearing cashe and inprivate)

    Courses not loading or if they do manage are missing progress UI

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T16:22:08+00:00

    I am having problems when trying to open the credentials tab in the profile section. I'm not sure if it's related or not, but I am starting to think it is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T16:10:07+00:00

    im also having the same issue and causing me some problems as i cant watch the videos attached to the learning pages!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments