Microsoft Learn pages not working correctly

Anonymous
2025-03-24T14:41:24+00:00

Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn

When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T17:35:25+00:00

    I'm having the same issues, I've tried different browsers (Edge & Brave):

    Across multiple modules and learning paths, I’ve noticed that:

    • The Next and Back navigation buttons are missing at the end of steps
    • The steps is missing at the top of the pages you cannot freely navigate through modules
    • Knowledge checks don’t load or are completely blank
    • Module durations and other progress indicators are also missing - experience points missing from all modules and tasks
    • The .Net console window does not load and you cannot use the in browser window to enter or run any code

    I managed to get things working after disabling any shields on Brave, switching themes, and repeatedly signing in/out sometimes fixes things but it is unstable and I haven't been able to replicate my results a single time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T17:15:04+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T17:00:26+00:00

    I have the same problem! The practice tests aren't loading for me because of this line of code: let r = [removed_js] => o.abort(), n)

          , s = await fetch(e, t);
    

    Microsoft please fix!! My test is tomorrow!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments