Microsoft Learn pages not working correctly

Anonymous
2025-03-24T14:41:24+00:00

Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn

When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T22:09:37+00:00

    Hey Folks, I raised an incident with the service team today because I was experiencing it myself. They're aware of and working on an ultimate fix for this which they hope to deploy tomorrow. I was guided to clear cache and that resolved it for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T17:54:19+00:00

    I have the same issue .Can you provide us troubleshooting steps ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T17:50:46+00:00

    Same issues....

    Yesterday, on Microsoft Edge all of the training functionality worked for me.

    Today, all of the functionality that you note in your comment is also non-functional for me.

    I've logged out/logged in, cleared the cache, cleared the cookies, ensured Edge is the newest version, rebooted my Windows PC, and still the Microsoft Training is non-functional.

    I've reported it via the feedback tool with a screenshot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T17:45:06+00:00

    I've been having the same issue since 05/25/2025.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T17:43:50+00:00

    Same issue for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments