Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn
When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It's working again for me (for the time being)
Same here.
It is super annoying because we need to assume that it will marks the content as read.
The navigation buttons are not appearing.
I am as well.
I am having the same issue too.
There is a form at the bottom of Troubleshooting common training issues in Microsoft Learn | Microsoft Learn where we can "Report Feedback" with "Product or functionality" and reference this post to see if that gets some acknowledgement or attention to this issue.
I experienced this briefly a couple of days ago, but it worked fine last night. Today, I can't get it to work at all. No buttons to progress to next step in modules anymore.
I tried deleting cookies, as well as allowing 3rd party cookies for the site.
I'm using the latest version of Edge and Windows 11 with all updates.