Microsoft Learn pages not working correctly

Anonymous
2025-03-24T14:41:24+00:00

Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools - Training | Microsoft Learn

When trying to browser and complete the above MS Learn, the pages aren't loading correctly or tracking progress correctly. Tried on Edge and Chrome.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T16:42:05+00:00

    I'm having the same issues:

    Across multiple modules and learning paths, I’ve noticed that:

    • The Next and Back navigation buttons are missing
    • Knowledge checks don’t load or are completely blank
    • Module durations and other progress indicators are also missing

    This issue occurs consistently across:

    • Browsers: Edge, Chrome (latest versions)
    • Devices: Windows 11 PC, Samsung Galaxy S24, and Chromebook
    • Modes: Regular and InPrivate/Incognito
    • Networks: Home Wi-Fi, mobile data, and VPN (US, UK, etc.)
    • Accounts: Signed in and signed out

    I also tested with a VPN and across multiple networks, but the problem persists regardless of location or device.

    When inspecting the site using browser dev tools, I consistently see the following console errors:

    **content.js:2 [ContentEntry] checking beta switch flag, isOn: false

    2-ocr-azure:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

    index-learner-experience.js:13168 Uncaught (in promise) undefined**

    This appears to be a front-end script error affecting the learner experience on a platform-wide level.

    If anyone else is experiencing the same, feel free to reply so Microsoft can escalate. I’ve submitted a formal report via the feedback tool, but posting here in case others are confused or think it’s just a personal browser issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T13:40:36+00:00

    Started working for me about 2h after my post yesterday. Broken again today. Changing cookie settings and logging out and in did not help. I think a lot of people reporting success with these approaches is coincidental and it's actually entirely on the server side that it just occasionally stops/starts working. I've not changed any settings since yesterday, and it has worked and not worked intermittently.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T11:51:46+00:00

    Something that worked for me is simply logging out and logging back in your Microsoft profile (if you have one). Haven't had the issue since.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T15:06:27+00:00

    exact same thing, exact same remediation attempts. broken yesterday, worked briefly this morning for a few hours, now back to not showing anything or the done/next buttons

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T11:00:49+00:00

    I have the same problem - cannot renew my certificate.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments