In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-25T21:41:17+00:00

    That's the way I use to be able to alphabetize. But it doesn't show that anymore. Why in the world did they change it. There are no options for me to do this.

    Do you have any other suggestions?

    Thanks so much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T07:45:58+00:00

    I've abandoned MS Edge for that very reason. They made a very useful program - Collections - useless. Switched to Google Chrome and never looked back. They have a "Side Panel" which has the same features as Collections and one can sort the contents any way you like it. Good bye MS Edge! Admittedly, I cannot import the Collection's content, but I can live with that shortcoming.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T03:52:02+00:00

    I've just spent half an hour reordering my collections manually, which renders the feature unworkable (I have 45 odd collections)

    Collections used to be a really attractive reason to use Microsoft Edge, with a great visual presentation.

    For me this change is a deal breaker, as I suspect it would be for anyone with more than a handful of collections.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T13:01:52+00:00

    Just sent Feedback to the Edge group on this issue. Can't believe this alpha sort was taken away when it was there to begin with. Can anyone explain why this "needed" to be removed?

    Maybe if more people provide feedback - hint, hint - it will cause alpha sort to be put back where it was.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-09T09:41:46+00:00

    No explanation about this issue from Microsoft which is very disappointing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments