In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T23:00:12+00:00

    It used to display the folders in the Collections, but some bright spark decided to only allow to show the files(links). That makes using Collections cumbersome, as it is easier to look through a few folders, instead of hundreds of files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T21:53:40+00:00

    Will MS ever fix this HORRIBLE malfunction??????? God, I hate Windows 11!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-06T22:13:36+00:00

    As of Jan 2024 still cannot sort collections in alphabetical order.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T00:38:43+00:00

    I thought I'd ask Co-pilot (after all, it's MS's own AI, so I'd get the best possible answer, wouldn't I?). So, here's how it went:

    Searching for: In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? Generating answers for you… Hello, this is Bing. I can help you with your question. According to the web search results, there are different ways to sort collections alphabetically in Edge depending on the version and the device you are using. Here are some possible methods:

    I hope this helps you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T00:56:18+00:00

    When I click collections and click three dots I get menu with option - Manage - When I select manage I get the manual reorder option only. No Sort option!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments