In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-25T15:16:10+00:00

    Your version is fully up to date, there must be a bug in your Edge, because that is the version I am also running, it would be best to report this missing functionality to the Edge Developers by pressing Alt + Shift + i in Edge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T16:20:34+00:00

    I reported the problem to the Edge developers, as you suggested.

    Thanks for your help!

    ****

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-25T16:21:15+00:00

    Glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-15T18:41:39+00:00

    yes that use to be true until something was changed and this option is no longer present

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T17:39:41+00:00

    Yes Richard Gall is correct. It used to be the case, several weeks ago, prior to a Collections "update" I could click on the three dots and have the option to Sort Alphabetically among other options. That is no longer the case. Clicking on the three dots opens options to Manage and Learn More. The Manage option only allows one to Reorder the Collections.

    This is a real problem for me, as I have many, many collections, and scrolling through them all to find a particular collection is too time consuming and renders the option no longer useful as a productivity tool.

    Please replace the Sort Alphabetically option!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments