Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sort the collections themselves.
Sorry, I was offline.
You seem to be in a different location in Edge.
On the home page in Edge, to the right of the Address bar at the top, click the Collections icon, you should have the sorting options on that menu.
I followed your directions (clicking the Edge house icon home page and on same bar the collections icon), but my collections is still opening to "create new collection."
I tried to find something in settings to correct this in settings but didn't find anything.
Open Edge settings and click 'About Microsoft Edge' at the bottom left, what version of Edge do you have installed?
113.0.1774.50 )Official build) (64 bit)
Says I'm up to date.