In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-12T17:07:27+00:00

    The method to sort collections by name does not work anymore. Why are all the webpages that explain the old method not removed from their web sites. When you Google for sites to show you in 2024 to sort it, you get only list of useless web sites and videos. Microsoft has never revealed when and why they took that method off.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-12T17:29:24+00:00

    The method to sort collections by name does not work anymore. Why are all the webpages that explain the old method not removed from their web sites. When you Google for sites to show you in 2024 to sort it, you get only list of useless web sites and videos. Microsoft has never revealed when and why they took that method off.

    Over the years it has become remarkably shameful, the lack of communication between MS and its band of merry users. I recall a similar problem with printer issues after a Windows update, days, weeks months of frustration, followed by despair that led to eventual thoughts of returning to smoke signals. However I am a stumbler, a bumbler an all day grump that never yields to technology despite my strongest suit "tech-wise" being the ability to manipulate the on-off mechanisms. I found the --a-- solution and posted it so perhaps someone will discover a method to ease our pain. However, Microsoft is the archetypical suzerain for big business customer relations; I have come to expect no ex cathedra statements or enlightenment of any sort from this organization.

    RJK

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments