In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T16:20:34+00:00

    I reported the problem to the Edge developers, as you suggested.

    Thanks for your help!

    ****

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-25T15:16:10+00:00

    Your version is fully up to date, there must be a bug in your Edge, because that is the version I am also running, it would be best to report this missing functionality to the Edge Developers by pressing Alt + Shift + i in Edge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T15:10:55+00:00

    113.0.1774.50 )Official build) (64 bit)

    Says I'm up to date.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-25T13:57:29+00:00

    Open Edge settings and click 'About Microsoft Edge' at the bottom left, what version of Edge do you have installed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T13:52:49+00:00

    I followed your directions (clicking the Edge house icon home page and on same bar the collections icon), but my collections is still opening to "create new collection."

    I tried to find something in settings to correct this in settings but didn't find anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments