In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-26T15:04:36+00:00

    Being somewhat of a power-user, the previous version of Collections was such a useful tool.

    The updated version, without the functionality to sort collections alphabetically, renders Collections so cumbersome and time-consuming to use, I am reluctantly but actively keeping my eye out for an alternative browser. I am a content creator mining the internet for the majority of the content I use. With such an emphasis on content creation virtually...everywhere, I simply don't understand why Microsoft removed such a basic feature functionality such as the ability to sort your collections alphabetically. Microsoft, redeem yourselves and replace the Microsoft Edge Collections Sort by Alphabet Functionality...NOW.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-26T14:42:25+00:00

    Will Microsoft wake up?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-26T06:38:38+00:00

    Come on Microsoft, this needs to be replaced ASAP or people will start to go back to using Opera GX - I have now reluctantly gone back to it. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-12T14:45:41+00:00

    i'm requesting microsoft to put back in the alphabet sorting.

    If you do it from the feedback dialog (Alt + Shift + I) while on this page, Edge will include a URL to this discussion.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-12T14:30:39+00:00

    i'm requesting microsoft to put back in the alphabet sorting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments