In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T21:53:40+00:00

    Will MS ever fix this HORRIBLE malfunction??????? God, I hate Windows 11!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T23:00:12+00:00

    It used to display the folders in the Collections, but some bright spark decided to only allow to show the files(links). That makes using Collections cumbersome, as it is easier to look through a few folders, instead of hundreds of files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T21:01:39+00:00

    Edge retains order over invocations of the collections panel as long as you are signed in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T16:44:36+00:00

    Once you specify a sorting order, can it be saved so that each time you open EDGE the Collections and thie respective webpages are sorted the way you previously selected. I spend far too much time sorting; this should be a set it once and forget it thing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T17:40:44+00:00

    This information seems to be out of date as of 9/26/2023. There is not "Collections" menu which appears when you click on the Collections icon. Rather the Collections sidebar appears and there is no sort option there I can find.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments