In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T02:16:39+00:00

    Here is hoping Microsoft reads this and check's in the correct DLL for edge so we get the sorting feature for Edge browser collections back at the next Edge update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T01:25:51+00:00

    That is exactly my experience as well. It seems that Co-Pilot is serving up old information. What was described is how it used to work before some genius on the Edge team decided to de-feature one of the better parts of Edge making it essentially worthless.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T00:56:18+00:00

    When I click collections and click three dots I get menu with option - Manage - When I select manage I get the manual reorder option only. No Sort option!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T00:38:43+00:00

    I thought I'd ask Co-pilot (after all, it's MS's own AI, so I'd get the best possible answer, wouldn't I?). So, here's how it went:

    Searching for: In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? Generating answers for you… Hello, this is Bing. I can help you with your question. According to the web search results, there are different ways to sort collections alphabetically in Edge depending on the version and the device you are using. Here are some possible methods:

    I hope this helps you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-06T22:13:36+00:00

    As of Jan 2024 still cannot sort collections in alphabetical order.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments