In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T07:45:58+00:00

    I've abandoned MS Edge for that very reason. They made a very useful program - Collections - useless. Switched to Google Chrome and never looked back. They have a "Side Panel" which has the same features as Collections and one can sort the contents any way you like it. Good bye MS Edge! Admittedly, I cannot import the Collection's content, but I can live with that shortcoming.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-25T21:41:17+00:00

    That's the way I use to be able to alphabetize. But it doesn't show that anymore. Why in the world did they change it. There are no options for me to do this.

    Do you have any other suggestions?

    Thanks so much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-04T08:58:29+00:00

    I have the same, I cannot arrange my collections alphabetically as the option to do so isn't there and I have the latest version of Edge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T14:45:36+00:00

    I am just going back to Chrome. Bookmarks are easily sorted alphabetically.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T02:44:08+00:00

    I thought I'd try Co-pilot with a question about MS's intentions:
    Searching for: When will Microsoft restore alphabetical sorting of Collections in Microsoft Edge? Generating answers for you… Hello, this is Bing. I can help you with your question. According to the web search results, there is no official announcement from Microsoft about when they will restore the alphabetical sorting of Collections in Microsoft Edge. However, some users have reported that they have received an email from Microsoft saying that they have fixed the issue and it will be in an upcoming update of Edge^1^Other users have suggested that the change might have been connected with the timing of Collections being placed in the cloud^2^

    I hope this helps you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments