In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T18:09:30+00:00

    Dave,

    When I click on the Collections 3 dots (diagram #2), I get the options of "Manage" and "Learn More." When I select "Manage," I get a shaded area at the top of the screen: "X Reorder" with a Save button. If I click on X that takes me out of manage mode, Reorder does not and Save does nothing.

    Can you give me more help?

    Thanks,

    ****

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-24T16:18:25+00:00

    Hi Richard,

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    if you click the Collections icon on the top toolbar, then on the resulting menu, click the 3 dots at the top of the menu, you should see the sorting options.

    .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments