In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-06T22:13:36+00:00

    As of Jan 2024 still cannot sort collections in alphabetical order.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T21:01:39+00:00

    Edge retains order over invocations of the collections panel as long as you are signed in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T16:44:36+00:00

    Once you specify a sorting order, can it be saved so that each time you open EDGE the Collections and thie respective webpages are sorted the way you previously selected. I spend far too much time sorting; this should be a set it once and forget it thing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-26T14:42:25+00:00

    Will Microsoft wake up?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-12T14:45:41+00:00

    i'm requesting microsoft to put back in the alphabet sorting.

    If you do it from the feedback dialog (Alt + Shift + I) while on this page, Edge will include a URL to this discussion.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments