In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-25T13:57:29+00:00

    Open Edge settings and click 'About Microsoft Edge' at the bottom left, what version of Edge do you have installed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-25T06:41:11+00:00

    Sorry, I was offline.

    You seem to be in a different location in Edge.

    On the home page in Edge, to the right of the Address bar at the top, click the Collections icon, you should have the sorting options on that menu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T19:13:58+00:00

    Sort the collections themselves.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T19:12:52+00:00

    I'm not getting the same result you are when I click Collections on the top bar and a click on the new 3 dots as show below.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-24T18:30:11+00:00

    Can you please provide a screenshot of the menu you see when you click the 3 dots on your collections menu

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments