In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T00:56:18+00:00

    When I click collections and click three dots I get menu with option - Manage - When I select manage I get the manual reorder option only. No Sort option!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T21:53:40+00:00

    Will MS ever fix this HORRIBLE malfunction??????? God, I hate Windows 11!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T17:40:44+00:00

    This information seems to be out of date as of 9/26/2023. There is not "Collections" menu which appears when you click on the Collections icon. Rather the Collections sidebar appears and there is no sort option there I can find.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-24T18:14:02+00:00

    Are you trying to sort the collections themself or the web pages inside one of the collections?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-05-24T16:18:25+00:00

    Hi Richard,

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    if you click the Collections icon on the top toolbar, then on the resulting menu, click the 3 dots at the top of the menu, you should see the sorting options.

    .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments