In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-26T06:38:38+00:00

    Come on Microsoft, this needs to be replaced ASAP or people will start to go back to using Opera GX - I have now reluctantly gone back to it. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-12T10:13:08+00:00

    I am having the same issue as Richard Robinson4. I used to be abIe to sort and now I cannot. When I did sort alphabetically, it never remained that way and would always revert back.

    I will not purchase anything that you mention just to get that feature back.

    What can I do. I have not changed anything to make this happen.

    thank you,

    AVB

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-12T12:54:06+00:00

    What do I do to get sort by name automatically?

    Currently, you must sort collections and their contents manually if you also want them to be synced (for which you must be signed in).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-12T03:37:00+00:00

    I was told by Microsoft a month or two ago that I will be able to sort alphabetically with the next update. But nothing has changed for me.

    ****

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-12T03:29:27+00:00

    I want to "sort by name." You didn't mention whether you can do that automatically or manually (dragging handles up and down, I guess.) I have hundreds of collections, so I don't want to organize them manually.

    I'm only seeing "Manage" now.

    What do I do to get sort by name automatically?

    Thanks.

    ****

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments