Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Xbox One, Microsoft Edge won't open. Was working yesterday, now it doesn't.
Microsoft support is of no help, if they don't disconnect your call then, they want you to do everything you already have done before even contacting them: I already did a soft reboot, hard reboot, clear local games, check updates (cant update Microsoft Edge), keep apps/games updated, etc...
Launching Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Okay, I've had the same issue as everyone else, have done everything including totally erasing every hint of edge from my system including the registry, and a hundred other things. WHY does this work? Because it worked!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
i have the same exact problem i even updated my BIOS and this keep happening. I can't even use the Get help application as its just a white screen when i boot the app up. I cant access customer support on a web browser either as it says access denied.
Try this:
Open
%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\
Then, delete the file "Local State"
After that, try opening Edge once again. If everything goes right it should open.
Hi Gresteh,
I had a case where the MS Edge browser did not start at all, I tried to reinstall it, deleting the "Local State" file helped
Thank You
Best Regards,
Artur
edge will not connect to internet but will with goggle chrome