Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When browsing websites on Edge for Android, some websites contain serious glitches like in the screenshots below. This doesn't happen in Chrome. I'm using a Samsung S21 and recently switched to Edge a few months ago when I didn't experience this problem. But recently, I'm noticing this problem is getting worse and is most likely caused by a recent update.
Screenshots below comparing examples of the issue in Edge (left) with Chrome (right, no issue):
Could you help in identifying the cause of this problem? Thanks in advance.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.