Serious glitches on websites when browsing in Edge for Android

Anonymous
2024-03-17T09:24:48+00:00

When browsing websites on Edge for Android, some websites contain serious glitches like in the screenshots below. This doesn't happen in Chrome. I'm using a Samsung S21 and recently switched to Edge a few months ago when I didn't experience this problem. But recently, I'm noticing this problem is getting worse and is most likely caused by a recent update.

Screenshots below comparing examples of the issue in Edge (left) with Chrome (right, no issue):

  1. UptimeRobot

  1. Google Doodles

Could you help in identifying the cause of this problem? Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

6 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. paulr0511 48,640 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-03-17T13:10:03+00:00

    Good day JDS_995, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. My apologies on this in-app experience and can you also check and try to see if the same thing is happening on the Beta version that you can download on the Google Play Store?

    Regards,

    Paul R.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments