Latest Edge download and history icons missing in tool bar and not available in appearance in settings

Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:54:00+00:00

Edge version: Version 90.0.818.56 (Official build) (64-bit)

Many new Edge User installs have the option to pin download and history icons to the tool bar, but mine does not.

How do i get them to show up?

Microsoft Edge | Favorites, history, and downloads | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T13:29:32+00:00

    Good Day Dannfort,

    My name is Carlo, I'm an Independent Advisor and community member like you.

    I am also using Windows 10 pc. Let us work together to sort this out.

    -Open the Edge browser

    -On your keyboard press CTRL + H to open the history and pin it.

    If it does not show up proceed with these steps.

    -Open the Edge

    -Click the 3 dots at the right side of your screen

    -Look for History and click it.

    If issue persists, you can re-download the Edge browser, here's the link to download.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/business/d...

    Download the version 90.0.818.56

    Once downloaded and installed, restart your computer and check.

    I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.

    Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

    Sincerely,

    Carlo T.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T14:27:22+00:00

    My problem is not with pinning a tab. That i can do. The issue I am speaking about is pinning Download and History to the tool bar. I am going to submit two images of two different computers running the same version of Edge. Mine is the first and the other is the second. My edge does not even show the option to turn it on in settings/appearance. I did redownload the version as suggested but did not change the issue.

    Mine 

     Other 

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T14:41:29+00:00

    Good Day Dannfort,

    I appreciate your time getting back to this thread, it appears that this is a controlled feature roll out you are experiencing, this may happens for new version Edge, you are not the only one who is experiencing this issue.

    You can visit this link below and reference.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsofted...

    https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/articles...

    Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

    Sincerely,

    Carlo T.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-28T22:57:34+00:00

    I am having the same issue and it's still not fixed in Edge 91 stable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-07T22:25:51+00:00

    Exactly the very same problem here as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments