Latest Edge download and history icons missing in tool bar and not available in appearance in settings

Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:54:00+00:00

Edge version: Version 90.0.818.56 (Official build) (64-bit)

Many new Edge User installs have the option to pin download and history icons to the tool bar, but mine does not.

How do i get them to show up?

Microsoft Edge | Favorites, history, and downloads | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-01T16:24:41+00:00

    I don't know, but I would say you should still be able to do it. If it causes a conflict, which I doubt it would, you can always just delete the folder, and then launch Edge and it will create a new folder with the proper credentials. It wouldn't hurt to try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-01T16:17:07+00:00

    what shall i do if the other system has a different account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-01T16:12:01+00:00

    Can Your explain the complete process of what you did i am facing similar problems .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-01T06:58:08+00:00

    I am having the same problem of icons missing from the toolbar could you please elaborate this process. I would be really helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-29T08:36:44+00:00

    Thank you for that - it worked!

    I could not delete the folder from file explorer and had to use an admin PowerShell and Remove-item to delete it, but I followed your steps and it worked perfectly. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments