Managing browser extensions in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get this error when I want to install any Edge's extensions on Xbox:
An error has occurred
There was a problem with adding the item to Microsoft Edge.
Please refresh the page and try again.
I did restart the console and also shut down, but it happens every time.
Managing browser extensions in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Amirds
I am Dave, I will help you with this.
The Edge browser on the consoles is a closed browser and currently, there is no way to install extensions into the console version of Edge, hopefully they may add that functionality in an update, but for now that is not possible.
That isnt true because i could install stuff on my xbox one
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I can't install anything
I disagree with this finding, Edge for Xbox directly says that you can use extensions form the chrome web store, and I can install absolutely no extensions while getting the same error as the user who posted this.