Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I was browsing on Microsoft edge when I found something very cool that I wanted to download. I researched it online to make sure it wasn't a virus that would steal my information and clicked on the download button. Though instead of starting to download this app, it brought me to a screen that said, "the connection to this site is not secure" and below it read that the page "sent an invalid response". I had already confirmed that this wasn't a virus but the videos I had watched informed me that my antivirus might think it was one and shut it down completely. So, I went into my settings and disabled both the firewall and auto protect for my antivirus (Norton 360). After shutting down my antivirus I went back to the download page and clicked download. Same page popped up. I tried refreshing the page, but nothing changed. I tried looking up articles about people having the same issues as me on YouTube and other websites, but nothing seemed to work. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I want to be making a comic studio
There are comments on www forums describing this issue and attributing it to the 'phone companies, who ('arbitrarily') prefer to deny (U.k.) users access to some websites, such as 'Internet Archive', etc..., which work according to the old, or early concepts of the internet - when access was assumed to be free and people shared information, before the 'shopping giants' gained domination and data was monetised;
there seems to be little ( one ) can do.....
(It takes some time just to find those comments) ....
Why is this so damn hard? Why isn't there a solution to this? This has been an issue for years and still no real answer
hi i am 29 and it is saying my account is under age for apps that you have to be 18 for and every app it says this site is not scure for this website can you helm me with this plz kind regarsd kidian smith
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more