Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on older Windows versions
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all
Does anyone know if Microsoft will port new edge browser to Windows RT 8.1 ARM devices too? I triedEdge Browser Windows 8.1 version but it didnt run on my Windws RT laptop.
Regards
Mehmet
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on older Windows versions
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'd happily paid for updates , please can something be done soon. !
Yes, indeed I hope so too.
Yes. hopefully Microsoft is looking at this post and is not forgotten.
that is a great idea. how can we ask Microsoft to do so since it a proprietary device ? if so let us ask the community or anyone that have a RT device to joint force in solving this problem.
I wish they JUST let us to install ChromeOS or any lightweight Linux flavor on it. UEFI is locked. You can't do anything