Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on older Windows versions
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all
Does anyone know if Microsoft will port new edge browser to Windows RT 8.1 ARM devices too? I triedEdge Browser Windows 8.1 version but it didnt run on my Windws RT laptop.
Regards
Mehmet
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on older Windows versions
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
shame on Microsoft they haven't been providing any updates for windows arm devices for quite a while now and even the IE is not supporting many essential sites. I want Microsoft to atleast provide basic updates to us arm users. It isn't inexpensive so that must a courtesy of them to us
Not surprised about M$ as they want the $$$$$ and thats it! Good luck. Im glad i dont do anything important with mine.
Microsoft has abandoned its customers again. First they abandoned Windows Mobile customers then they abandoned Windows RT customers. I cannot trust Microsoft any more. I wont use Microsoft products. I use Android (Linux) for my phones and Ubuntu (Linux) for my computers and LibreOffice (Linux) for word processing. Mike.
As the new year approches, Microsoft always release a beta version of thenew operating system. The current version of Windows 10 have new release and updtes. Now, MS users have to download the latest broweser MS Edge.
MS tech , is there any way surface RT users ( using Atom processor) can get a USB download of MS Edge ?
What can MS tech and programmers of high level tech needs to relese a dowloadable form of MS Edge for Surface RT or any ATOM processor ? I know finance is not the issue ?I wonder what is the difficulty ? will we ever know?
Microsoft RT users?
Wish they would help us out here, tablet is just useless really. cannot use it as media player for spotify..