Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Nope, gone. "Extension removed." Bah-humbug.
dito ditp dito
I completely agree I started using the new Edge. I then started to look to use the hidden tabs and noticed they were gone. I was seriously considering switching from Chrome, but not so sure now. Drawing was pretty cool, I use it a couple of times, but I loved hidden tabs!!!! It is so convenient to just put them away until later. Now those features are gone, way to go Microsoft! From what I have been reading I am not alone. Let us know if you all wake up from your coma.
Do you have a computer? If you do, you can go into comments in the bottom right corner and turn tablet mode off, download an Adobe Acrobat document, open with Microsoft Edge, and in the toolbar, you will find the draw tab. You have to use it with the mouse, and that is actually kinda hard. I have experience. you can keep tablet mode on, if you would like to use the virtual keyboard, and you can still use the mouse for the drawing.