Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello. Is there a way to bring back the hidden tab function. I just lost a lot of pages that I was saving for research and other personal activities. I am honestly very pissed off that this update has removed this function. I have seen many others comment about how they are peeved with this development. Please find a way to correct this issue, because I am deciding whether it is worth even using a browser that will screw over its customers. Microsoft has a habit of removing well loved and widely used functions, and I am honestly getting fed up! I depended on using that function, and now I have to start over!
i agree. i miss the drawing function. the highlight button is unavailable the only way i can do this is right click and thats really annoying. the pen function is also pissing me off. just one colour and no way to adjust the thickness. then there is the onenote add in that i used to be able to use. to snip certain parts of a page, highlight and make notes. this was one of my favourite functions. all ive seen is a new look (which by the way i kinda likeish) minus every well loved function.
Edge without drawing function is really no different from other browsers.
Facts
I have every issue you have
Same with me.
It was the main reason to use Edge.
Really sad.
:-( :-( :-(