Draw and hidden tabs buttons disappeared on new Edge update

Anonymous
2020-01-24T09:06:22+00:00

Hi,

So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-19T14:40:33+00:00

    I don't want to make a collection but I do want the drawing tool and the ability to read pdfs out loud that I had when I bought the machine. I cant uninstall the new low spec version of Edge either. Updates should introduce new features not make the software worse.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-19T04:39:34+00:00

    Awesome! Thanks for the tip :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-18T07:32:56+00:00

    The new edge update supports chrome extensions. Search "draw" in the chrome web store. It brings back the pen feature :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-02T04:44:16+00:00

    Hi, to restore your saved pages, go to Favorites (the star on the right in the panel) > Other favorites > Tabs set aside

    You will find your tabs there :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-27T23:38:14+00:00

    You can use the "collections" function in the new Edge to keep track of tabs and pages you want to keep track of but not necessarily add as "favorites".

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments