Draw and hidden tabs buttons disappeared on new Edge update

Anonymous
2020-01-24T09:06:22+00:00

Hi,

So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-25T23:15:52+00:00

    ...but sometimes it is greyed out! is that an admin thing?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-24T14:25:46+00:00

    I couldn't find the draw extension on Chrome. What am I doing wrong? I loved using the features of highlighting a piece of a webpage and copying it elsewhere. Now that's gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-22T22:48:33+00:00

    same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-22T22:43:48+00:00

    uninstall does not work anymore. can not get back to old version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments