Draw and hidden tabs buttons disappeared on new Edge update

Anonymous
2020-01-24T09:06:22+00:00

Hi,

So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T16:25:49+00:00

    I don't think you can. I found this to be helpful though to revert to the old browswer:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSU2auHIyTM

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T02:14:33+00:00

    Hello, 

    I got the Microsoft edge update today, and I accidently unpinned the draw erase bar thing that is usually pinned at the top, and now I can't figure out how to pin it back? I have a document open and anything I do it draws all over it and there is no erase.  

    How can I fix this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-01T00:28:46+00:00

    Hey Ainsley! Are you still playing Counter Strike?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-31T22:12:20+00:00

    Same!

    So disappointing.

    The only reason for using Edge has disappeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments