Draw and hidden tabs buttons disappeared on new Edge update

Anonymous
2020-01-24T09:06:22+00:00

Hi,

So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Martmcd 19,990 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-01-24T11:15:40+00:00

    Hi Derman_111

    development of Edge will continue (in the same way that windows does) with new features being added in future releases.

    you can send feedback to the development team (or Alt+Shift+I from within edge)

    we do know that tab set aside is being considered.

    in the meantime, if you want to go back to the old version of edge.

    you can uninstall Edge Chromium settings -> apps -> apps & features

    click on Microsoft Edge and click the uninstall button.

    The old Edge will then be available in the start menu program list.

    the taskbar icon is not automatically restored but edge can be pinned to the taskbar.

    hope this helps, please let me know if you experience any problems

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments