Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
So, recently I installed the newest update of Microsoft Edge, and two of my most favorite buttons - hidden tabs button and the drawing button (I use touchscreen) disappeared. These two features were the main reason why I preferred Edge to any other browser, and now, they are gone. I wonder if it would be possible to return both or any of them back and if so, how? If that's not possible, where can I download an older version of Edge?
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
...but sometimes it is greyed out! is that an admin thing?
I don't want to make a collection but I do want the drawing tool and the ability to read pdfs out loud that I had when I bought the machine. I cant uninstall the new low spec version of Edge either. Updates should introduce new features not make the software worse.
You can use the "collections" function in the new Edge to keep track of tabs and pages you want to keep track of but not necessarily add as "favorites".
uninstall does not work anymore. can not get back to old version.
Awesome! Thanks for the tip :)