How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T07:47:04+00:00

    I reset the password in my phone is the same of Microsoft account, outlook.com and outlook.live but I don’t receive email in my pc only two of your came in my phone and my pc

    and my pc is outlooks.com not live that’s is the reason that most the time my email is redirected to live but in my phone in outlook live we did a test my daughter send me a email to outlook.com and came to my phone and pc explain that

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T07:48:39+00:00

    Know I removed sinc in in settings

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T07:59:43+00:00

    Did you sign in with the new password on both devices? Did it accept that same new password on both, thus proving it's the same account?

    If so that let's see if the sync is working by tomorrow. If not we'll go over the sync further.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T08:24:08+00:00

    When I try to look email in my pc it ask me to change password I did and I can sign in the same password now what I should do go in my account in live and sync

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T08:26:43+00:00

    Outlook.com mailbox should sync automatically with all other device it's installed on, or when you sign in on browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments