Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.
May I verify if the other account that you want to delete is an alias of the original account? If yes, is it currently your primary alias?
My primary email is outlook.com but for some reason my email are going to outlook.live.com and I wish to remove outlook.live and keep outlook.com
I want to remove outlook.live.com and continue receiving my emails in outlook.com
Kindly follow the guide provided in the link below to remove the alias from your Microsoft account. Just make sure to double-check your primary alias before deleting the other aliases.
Can I only use my primary account outlook.com without another account is anyway I delete outlook.live.com and only use outlook.com.Because they did the same to my husband but Microsoft removed the other one and he kept the primary account without creating another one and add to the one he have