Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I apologize that none of the fixes solved your case. Let me share your case with other community experts. Maybe someone else has other solutions that can help solve your issues.
I had outlook.com for a few years and a lit place has that email like my insurance,and a lot of other places that I don’t want to change please I am just asking if you can remove outlook.live and keep my primary account outlook.com
I don’t want to remove outlook.com I want to delete outlook.live the link you send me is to remove outlook.com I want to remove outlook.live.com
The guide to removing an alias is also provided in the link that I posted. Login to your Microsoft account at the link below.
https://account.live.com/names/manage?ref=O365....
In the link, click "Remove" beside the alias that you want to delete.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to help.
Can you please help me if you can’ to remove outlook.live from my Microsoft account please I don’t know how to due it I will appreciate if you can do that for me I am 71 years old and is hard for me to deal with this