Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
They are in the same account same password just email is not coming to outlook.com but is going to outlook.live.com only two of your emails went in both accounts I don’t know what else to do the live email is terrible please help me remove the account outlook.live from my account
Betty, unfortunately we cannot do remote help from forums, this is interactive support. But I am happy to help you as much as it takes until we resolve this.
Where are you seeing outlook.live.com and outlook.com? Are these in the same account but just using different URL addresses?
If you could explain what the exact problem is with the outlook.live.com address then I can help you better.
I try but I didn’t find connection with the two emails account I don’t know how to do is anyway you can do it for me and I don’t know in what settings to go i look in both of the accounts I don’t see anything
Hi Betty, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.
Look over this guide to connected accounts:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/remo...
Can you confirm they are connected accounts? If so what happens when you try to remove the outlook.live.com?
Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.
This time the message came outlook.live the other ones came in both is got to be a way because I never ask to Microsoft to add another ‘email in my account that I don’t want because is a terrible email service